Monday, February 06, 2006

Spam(s) of the Day

-I got all excited that ex-soap/rock star Rick Springfield was trying to sell me Adobe software products until I noticed "his" email address - BrendaPearson@4wdnut.com.

Suspicious, huh? I don't think it's really Rick Springfield at all.

-Glen Digicianto is offering me a product that "will outplay other curative store's pricestickers" and naturally my curiosity went through the roof. Then he signed off 'Your bro" and since he is neither my literal brother, nor a close friend (ie a 'homeboy") I have to think he's trying to pull a scam of some sort. I hate dishonesty.

UPDATE:
Fancypants has just come through with today's clear winner.
The sender: Rochelle Hartley

The subject: Have a great time with her, now 100% no trouble!

The opportunity:
Down the little thing and start pleasing her in the foreplay, because minutes later you will win her very personal First Prize.

Nice. Enticing - yet mysterious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home