Friday, February 03, 2006

Random Thoughts - Cute People

I have this expression I use - and I think I made it up.
To both ensure my place in history and its proliferation, a friend, Fancypants,suggested I get it down here.

See, some people are cute, but not that clever. You want to grab them by the lapels and give em a good slap. But then you don't because you know that they can press charges but also that it won't solve the problem. Also, deep down inside, you know that it's hard to truly hate someone so darned cute! (Especially if they are of the opposite sex.)

Such people are "Cute as a button and twice as sharp."
Cuz, you see buttons are very round and not so sharp at all.
A joke you have to explain....is the best kind of joke there is, I say.

Now go forth and use on co-workers and dimwitted hangers-on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home