Friday, February 03, 2006

Spam of the Day

I can't include the graphic but HPO's offer of a remote control flying saucer that everyone will love seems shifty. And yet, I must admit it looks so cool and fun! It is, after all, the hottest toy of the holiday season.
And if you buy 2 you save 25%!


Sports Interaction has been licensed in North America in 1997 and yet I can't find a rational explanation for asking me if I want to be on "Championship Bowl LX." It is being played between Seattle and Pittsburgh but for all I know that could be a coincidence.

And because you can't have a day of spam without a good dirty spam, the fine people at Spermamax are offering a product that can help make your bed look "1ke a little island dr0wn1ng in the ocean of your sperm." That's damned near poetry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home