Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Spam of the day - The Ideal Gift

Well, it's a bit of a slow spam day (have you ever noticed that they can be somewhat repetetive)?

Nonetheless, my new magnaninmous best friends - Isaac Tull & Jules - have a way with words and I'm thinking of buying a wristwatch or two. Anyone else want in?


----- Original Message -----
From: "Jules" <@abenzymes.fi>
To: "isaac stull"
Subject: Our fave diamond accessory express outlet distributes all items
people love to have.

Hola, isaac stull

But because you are such a pal, I want to get you a superior watch also.
You're magnaminous to all, but not ever to yourself and I believe this
should change.

Good lord, it looks as if I may have found the ideal gift for my daughter!

Enjoy your weekend,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home