Monday, February 20, 2006

Press Release of the Day

I intend on getting to some news and/or commentary later today but this was too good to leave.

I just received a press release entitled "Copperfield's Magic Shrinks Heating Bills." If you stumbled upon this site searching blogs for David Copperfield news - you have come to the right place.

This coming Friday, the famed magician will visit the bustling suburb of Oshawa (Home of Sum 41!). The "housewarming party," (it's literal - get it?) will be attended by our energy minister and attendees can look forward to Copperfield demonstrating the magic of some new renewable energy system that "combines solar and geoexchange clean energy technologies."

I love what they're doing for Mother Earth - I'm just not sure about the kitch factor. If I get pictures of Copperfield wiggling his fingers while the minister flips the switch, they'll be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home