Monday, March 20, 2006

Spam of the Day

So hard to pick just one!

-There are currently 22 emails from "Bath.n.Bed" in my DELETED folder.

-If I'm finishing too early in bed I should:
"spleenwort domineer melville it me debutante jacm tradesman respond it parvenu fable"

-Ollie, knowing my nickname, hits me with this:
Hey Meximus,

Last night, I chatted with Dewayne and he informed me that he was wanting
to get back into shape. He said u might be interested in it also. If so,
you'll wanna see these guys at xxx.

but instead, keeps quiet. Instead of being completely honest and open with
Finny, Gene

and he was able to deliver shattering blows at Bull Run, Fredericksburg,
and. the small farms profitable, and many have been forced to sell out to
wealthy landowners or speculators. In.


-Rafella Cruz has this to say - beware, there is a cliffhanger.
But as I have never been in either direction, down or up, since I arrived, I cannot be positive whether it is exactly half way or not The Being paused, and drew from an inner pocket something resembling a flat metal box Have you a factory in this place? asked the Wizard, who had been examining the strange personage carefullyIn size it was about four inches by six, and nearly an inch in thickness What is it? asked Rob, wonderingly

-Kanisha Banks makes me an offer and then delights with some Harry Potter:
crabbe and goyle were both sitting with their mouths open like gargoyles. pansy was gazing down at malfoy as though she had never seen anything so awe-inspiring.

-And, of course, two nice random names:
Felicitous T. Shooters
Pardonable U. Temporary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home