Friday, April 07, 2006

Random Thought - Sveiks!

Every now and then I see cars with this bumper sticker...it's got purple text and a kinda-clip-arty picture of grapes and it says, "Sveiks!"

I've always wondered what it meant.
Then I remembered the Internet.
It turns out it's Latvian for "Hello!" which means...well, that the person was probably Latvian. A bit of a letdown there.

On a related note, I could easily have a running thing on the blog where I list something stupid a driver did on my way to or from work. I won't do that.

But I will tell you one group of people I hate - the people who see a perfectly ordinary sewer grate/manhole cover on the ground and swerve around it as if the 1" bumbs will somehow fuck up the suspension on their Rav-4. Get over it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home