Friday, April 07, 2006

Bwa Ha Ha!

On a totally different note - I love this story about Oprah Winfrey allegedly paying for Jennifer Aniston's alleged wedding to Vince Vaughan.

It's probably not true but still...
Let me count the ways!
-I love that Jen is getting back at Brad by marrying HER next leading man
-I love that it's Vince Vaughan. In a good way - he's so cool and yet so not the guy who seems like he should be marrying Jennifer Aniston.
-I love that this alleged wedding could cost $8 million which seems extravagant by Hollywood standards.
-I love that Oprah Winfrey, philanthropist par excellence, has allegedly opted to fork over the dough so Jen's heart can be mended etc. etc.

A little Jesus, a little Jennifer - that's why people come to the Fleischmarket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home