Thursday, February 09, 2006

Spam of the Day

Lately I've been getting lots of spam that contain a nice bit of totally unrelated prose after the pitch - Super Bowl recaps have been common in the last week.

Today I received an email from Lolita Johnson offering me the chance to "Abolish all you owe with out paying another dollar."

She goes on to provide some basic info (A link, her address in Aruba) and then the following....

"It seemed firm enough to walk upon, so he took courage and put out the
other foot That's true, Mr Dorothy kept hold of his hand and followed him,
and soon they were both walking through the air, with the kitten frisking
beside them."

Does anyone know what book this is from? I'd like to read it.

-Also, I received identical offers for Software from my old friends "Chopin K. Hopefully" and "Confidential O. Outplaying."

UPDATE: I just got another software from what might be best spamname I've ever seen:
Disemboweled U. Sorghum

Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home