Sunday, January 29, 2006

Manifesto

Herewith is my consitution (which is not legally binding in any sense of the word):

A Manifesto of Weblove - my promises to YOU

In Theory I will update this thing every weekday until I get bored.
In Theory everything will be amusing or at least midly entertaining or at least somewhat intersting or, at a bare minimum, written in English in a legible, easy to read font
In Theory the grammar will largely conform to modern standards without being all prissy
In Theory I will "stick it to The Man" by doing updates ONLY during work hours. *
In Theory I will never refer to any third person by their actual name. They will remain entirely recognizable to anyone else but lawyers have advised that if I (to use an example) lovingly call a Stephen Harper-voting friend, QuasiFacist Boy, then we can all have a good laugh and no one gets hurt.
In Theory, I will do just a bit of writing here and there while liberally linking to other web sites that have tickled my proverbial fancy.
In Theory I will ask you to contribute wherever you can. I don't know how this all works but, at the very least, make use of those COMMENTS links...and not for "Great site!" type stuff. I wanna see controversy and, like, ideas...you know?
In Theory, I will post one random thought every day.

*Due to techinical issues (ie the fact that my office still uses Mac OS9) it looks like I'll be able to write these posts during work hours but probably have to actually post most of them in the evening. I hope that counts for something....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home